Thursday, October 1, 2015

w&w Rerun: Moonlight


 
Hi Folks! On the first of each month winnie & walter host a fun feature called "rerun" where a previously released set is featured, and you have the opportunity to win a prize by creating a project using that set. This month the Moonlight stamp set is featured. It's one of my all-time favorite Halloween sets due to all the details included. I'm absolutely sure you could make hundreds of different cards from this set!

w&w_rerun_logo
 

This card features a spider dropping down to a pile of 31's in Halloween colors. I have no idea what that means, but I thought it just looked like a fun, graphic card. The "spooktacular" banner is stapled and bent into a wave with my fingers.


Same cluster of 31's here, this time with a witch's hat on top. I'm madly in love with the tiny stars included with this set. I think because the points are so skinny. They're just the right little something to add when you'd normally grab some sequins. Or in this case, after you've already grabbed some sequins : )

If you're a proud owner of the Moonlight set be sure to link up a creation to the winnie & walter blog!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. These cards are so fun! Love them! I love how colorful they are for Halloween cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic, I love the 31s all piled up like that!! Think I might just CASE that very idea!! And YES the pointy ends on the stars are what makes them special!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the set and was wondering how to use the 31 stamp. Thanks for the inspiration with your fun and colorful cards, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the circles and the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading comments. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave one! - Kelly